Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 28, 2010



Today started with Matt returning for a second session and Terry getting a WOD in before he leaves on a business trip.  Terry's WOD was similar to Mine and Danyelle's last night. It read like this:

WOD:
-10 deadlifts (95lbs)
-10 pushups
10 rounds for time

Terry did awesome as usual smashing his workout!!! He crushed it with a 10:28!!!
I am so proud of Matt, he is making a huge effort to turn his life around. Two days of training and two days no cigarettes!!! Keep it up little brother!!! Here is how his WOD looked:

Matt's WOD:
-3 Burpees
-5 push ups
-5 sit ups
Matt is a very fast learner, yesterday was his first time ever trying a body squat. Look at him today!!!
Matt's pushups have all started as hand release.
Matt's first burpees

Matt & Terry's board


Ok, so I wanted to get a workout in early today. What to do, what to do? I have to admit my time on Saturdays burpee/box jump WOD has been driving me nuts and I just can't let it go. I guess that solves my choice of workout!!!
WOD:
-10 Burpees
-10 Box Jumps
5  rounds for time
Time: 6:35
Much better than last time, I am much happier with that!!!

Check me out rocking the Lulu today!!!

Nadyne, Flo Jo and Jamie all rocked a Rx'd version of Terry's workout. Here it is:

WOD:
-15 deadlifts (53lbs)
-15 pushups
8 rounds for time

Jamie's WOD is:
-15 deadlifts (35lbs)
-15 pushups
5 rounds for time

I love her shirt!!!
Rocking the Lulu!!!
Jamie has been sticking with it!!! Awesome warmup!!!




Josh's WOD read as follows:
WOD:
20 KBS
20Ab Mat situps
20 Laying ring pulls
4 rounds for time
Rocking the Lulu

Todays board redone neatly by Danyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment