Monday, September 20, 2010

September 18, 2010 continued

Again I apologize for the dates not being in order. I do so many sessions some days that it is hard to post them all at once. Okay I will start with Flora and Nadyne's WOD.

WOD:
21-15-9
-Over Head Squats (OHS)
-Anchored Sit Ups
-Airdyne (calories)
For time


Repeat picture but we needed to see flo getting her situps in!
Trust me it is not as fun as it looks!

Good Job Ladys!!!

Next Jamie and Halie did a Rx'd version of Danyelle and Lauren's WOD. It's as follows:
WOD:
20 burpees
20 Ab Mat situps
20 KBS
20 laying ring pulls
20 pushups
For time
Warming up
Damn the girl got hops!!!

Nicely done!!!
Next WOD I am posting was Terry's WOD earlier in the day.
WOD:
20 KBS
40 yard sled drag
5 rounds for time


Awesome job Uncle!!!! 62 years old ladies and gentleman, what's your excuse?
Another crazy busy board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment