Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26, 2010

I decided to stay home from yoga today to catch up on rest and try to rehydrate. Danyelle picked me up after Coco's class and we headed to Lululemon with mom and sis. Man oh man we had a shopping spree!!! I got me a bunch of shirts so I could rock the Lulu in my workouts, LOL!!! The girls went out for a girls day afterward and I went home for more rest. Later in the evening after a few good meals and lots of liquid I went outside for more muscle up practice. The muscle up, the bane of my existence!!! They are hard, really hard, really, really hard. Oh and did I mention that they are hard. Many things need to come together during a muscle up. Timing, coordination, strength, and speed. Yesterday I got one muscle up in about 15 tries. Today I got one on my 6th attempt. After we turned off the camera I got two more!!! That would be 3 muscle ups in under 5 minutes. I am very happy with this and I think the steps are getting clearer and my muscle memory is starting to kick in. I am at a lifetime total of 7 muscle ups. Here is the video of attempt #6:

No comments:

Post a Comment