Monday, September 20, 2010

September 19, 2010

Its off to yoga for our 9:30 class with Coco!!! Anybody who thinks yoga is easy needs to attend her beginners class on Sunday. http://www.diamondheadyoga.com/diamondheadyoga/Home.html
After class we headed back to my place to get my yoga massage. We have been getting a lot of Coco time lately!!! LOL!!!














I will say it again, the most amazing massage ever!!! Coco's knowledge of the body and how it works is second to none!!! http://www.woaiyoga.com/
After the massage I just relaxed and Danyelle got some homework done.

Next it was off to Lululemon in Ala Moana to check out what amazing new workout clothes were in stock and to visit the beautiful Lulu girls!!!







Lauren and Liz doing there thing!!! Liz will be coming over for a WOD soon!!!



So its 11:30 at night and I am feeling restless! It has been raining all night and I been stuck inside. Cant deal with that so I decide to bring my gym indoors!!! I know it's late but I figure I get a WOD in and get my body ready for tomorrows training!!!

WOD:
-10 Ab Mat situps
-10 Hand release Pushups
-20 Kettlebell swings (35lbs)
-4 pistols (alternating legs)
 Five rounds for time

Here is a video of the first three rounds


Here is my time! Got a lot done today. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment