Monday, October 4, 2010

October 3, 2010

Danyelle, Flo Jo, Jamie, and I all got to go to yoga with Coco this morning at 10:30. Another hard class and I was soaking wet afterwards!!!

Lunch at Diamond Head Grill http://www.diamondheadmarket.com/ with Coco and Andy then off to Lululemon to grab my sister a birthday present. Her birthday is on the 6th, but I wanted to do a little dinner and presents since I will be working on wednesday. We grabbed her a new yoga mat, a yoga towel, sweatband, and water bottle, all in purple.







Next we stopped by Total Fitness USA http://totalfitnessusanet.leads.com/ to grab an extra set of gymnast rings.



While we were there, we saw something we just could not resist. There on the floor was a newly shipped in, multiple adjustable, back extension machine that could also be used as a GHD situp machine!!! It had to come home with us so, now there is a new addition to the Fitness Gone Bad family!!!

All that is needed now are our rope climb station and a concept 2 rower and we will be good to go!!! I wanted to get a WOD in but after the birthday dinner it was just too late to. That's okay at least I got the yoga in early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment