Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11th, 2010

Since the 530m/burpee workout was such a treat I decided to let the crew enjoy its awesomeness!!! Each member got a little different dose of this workout but the 530m run and the 25 burpees did not change, just the total laps done. Josh did the workout as Rx'd and came in at 22:42. This one is a train wreck of a workout!!! No weights or equipment needed!!!



My workout tonight was another killer. This is how it went:

WOD:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps of:
-front squat (135lbs)
-GHD situp
-pullups








This was a tough one, as all Crossfit workouts are!!! My time for this WOD was 23:15. It could have been a little quicker if I had set the GHD set up a little closer to my other stations. I was very proud that I did all but one of my sets unbroken. Only my last set of GHD's did I stop for a second. Small goals one step at a time my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment