Monday, November 14, 2011

Thursday-November 17, 2011

I want!!!

Focus, focus, focus lady's and gentleman. Don't let the clock be the only indicator of your worth. If your coaches (Jack & Danyelle) specify a game plan follow it. If your coaches don't, try to find a focus for your WOD. Whether it may be a weakness or a challenge for yourself. Remember just going fast is not always the way to get better. If this makes no sense please talk to us and we will explain!

100 pushups
80 air squats
60 situps
40 burpees
20 Power Jacks
10 Hand release Pushups

POST TIME TO COMMENTS











7 comments:

  1. Jared- 22:58 Rx'd. Seemed like it was much longer that. This seemed like a WOD programmed by Satan himself. Definitely know what my weakness is. I think have that time was spent doing push ups. Oh well, I know what I have to do to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome!!!! Does this mean my nickname is Satan???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry - 22:03....Good WOD, tried to stay as strict as possible on all movements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some other names I can call you after yesterday. But they aren't exactly PG rated. So well leave it at Satan for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA!!!! Seriously laughed all by myself out loud after reading this thread...Hilarious!!!!!!! Satan it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules- 18:31 with knee push ups. She was one tired puppy. Just did it tonight before dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. carmi - 18:06 Rx'd ANOTHER great body weight WOD! push ups and burpees,as usual, were my slow exercises. power jacks were a fun and new movement!

    ReplyDelete