Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011







WOD
“The Bear”
5 rounds of the following bar complex:
-Deadlift
-Hang power clean
-Front squat
-Push press
-Back squat
-Push press
Each of these movements equals one rep, there are 7 reps per round with a total of 5 rounds. Each movement will be individual of each other ie. it is a front squat then a push press, not a thruster. Start with a light weight and work up to a heavier load. You cannot put the bar down between movements, deadlift will be a touch and go.

Rest as needed between rounds and find your max weight.
PLEASE POST LOADS TO COMMENTS



Anybody up for a Koko Head WOD one of these days?

11 comments:

  1. Koko Head sounds fun. STILL never done it!! Looking forward to this WOD today, now I know why you told me rest and recoup my back!! I'll be back for comments after we've done it. Nice job on the Bar Muscle Up Danyelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard one for me today.

    Nadyne: 55

    and that was a great year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jmanator: 75

    The bear was a bear alright!

    Koko Head would be great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry: 90

    More a mental wod....my hands and forearm hurt...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sub wod:
    20 situps
    20 back extensions
    5 rounds for time.
    8:00

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aminal Style:
    95 lbs.
    Only got in four full sets because I had a little warning from my knee, which I listened to and stopped. Feeling ok today though. Had my PT work on it last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nunn: 95lbs

    I got mauled by the bear last night. I definitely felt it this morning. This had to be one of the most mind messing WODs I have ever done. The last round my body was screaming to drop the weights and I had to fight through it.

    ReplyDelete