Monday, February 28, 2011

February 24, 2011

Todays workout was the most horrible workout I have been through, LOL!!! For me it was absolutely grueling!!! Wall Climbs beat me down and took it out of me. This is a good thing because I know what else I need to work on. Everything on me felt fatigued. Sometimes it is so awesome to find a movement that works your body in ways its never been taxed. Another killer brought to you by Crossfit!!! Over 40 minutes!!! Here is a sample of our first round.




 Check out how the Elites get down http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_WoD110108_SpealWallClimb.mov.

WOD:
10 Wall Climbs
10 Toes to Bar
20 Box Jumps (24"/20")
   5 rounds for time

Danyelle- (modified) 21:19
Jack-42:12

Here is the Crews WOD for today

WOD:
10 Heavy KBS
5 Hand Release Pushups
   7 rounds for time

Matt- 6:56 (44lbs)
FloJo- 8:52 (26lbs)





Awesome job guys!!!
-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment