Thursday, May 5, 2011

Danyelle's Birthday...

My b-day started with the night before.  Jack took me out to dinner at Hy's Steakhouse...my favorite restaurant.  They have the best cheese bread and the best desserts.  I always get the porterhouse steak, which is literally like the entire cow! It's 34 ounces of pure yummy goodness!  We tried a creamy asparagus and king crab leg soup that was good...and strawberries flambe for desert!!!  So I guess everything they have is awesome!!!

After our dinner at Hy's Steakhouse last night...first thing in the morning we went to Boots and Kimo's for some Pulehu Ribs and Macadamia Nut Pancakes.  These are some pics of our drive over there...









is that Keeter Deeter?
Later that evening after class...we had a small family dinner at Jamie's house.  It was nice and simple...Prime Rib, salad, pizza, strawberries, and CAKE!!!  Gold medal ribbon ice cream cake from baskin robbins! YUM!!


ummm that's a lot of candles...scary! 
Looks like someone shot up my cake!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment