Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011 Elyse Umeda



Thats 219lbs at a bodyweight of 123lbs  for triples during a WOD!!!

Today was a very special day at our humble box. Elyse Umeda,  Crossfit Games competitor and Kick Butt Firebreather was brought to our gym by our friend Cheyne to WOD with us. This holds a very special significance to me because Elyse is the reason I started Crossfit. It is a long story that I will go into detail about later, but basically it was through meeting her that I started my Crossfit journey.  Elyse was also generous enough to help teach my crew the Sumo Deadlift High Pull as well as just hang out and chill. It was an AWESOME day here at our gym. Thank you Cheyne for making this all happen!!!
Cheyne on the assisted rings. Check out the Iron Cross!!!
Flying!!!
Me and Kyla on the bar




No comments:

Post a Comment