Monday, June 4, 2012

GOT MY WEIGHTS!!!

Hey FGB,

I hope all is well and you guys are still keeping the good fight going. I finally got my order of pumper plates and bar in today so I was pretty stoked. While I didnt use them in my wod, I couldnt help but play around with them afterwards. I have some pics to show my new toys thanks to my little sister. Glad I had the pics taken because it did a good job showing me where I can still use some fixing technique wise.

6-4 wod
8x400m repeats w/ 1 minute recovery between (rough 400m layout)
1:22
1:21
1:23
1:24
1:25
1:26
1:27
1:24






6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! This is awesome!! It's always good to have pictures so that you can see what your form really looks like and I know that you see things in those pictures that you want to keep working on Cliff, but take a look at your feet in the squat clean pic....perfectly flat and not rolling in!! Looks great! Keep on killing it...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff thant for the pics and keeping us informed how you are doing. Nice new equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. @ Danyelle, ya i noticed tha too ha. I just need to work on the elbows now. Totally forgot about putting the more outward. And sadly no :( only 225, but I felt somewhat comfortable with it. It was my first time squat cleaning and jerk that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done be sad that's it's 225 instead of 245...do you remember what your heaviest squat clean and jerk was before you came to FGB?? Ok...good! Now smile at your 225 cuz you will be doing 245 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete